wilted rose
ainil noordin





ainil noordin
bipolar af. graphic design at uitm lendu. mentally in italy and mentally ill too.

uitm lendu | gradient


wishlist » see TeenTop, HelloVenus & BTS
» go to Korea / Japan
» visit Venice / Rome / Milan / Florence in Italy
» get a graphics tablet
» learn to play violin
» get into university
» meet McFly


looking for anything





look back in time

meet McFly
alone
secrets
forgive my soul


credits

Edited by hanna. Template were made by flwsdaisy. Image was taken from google and tutorial from wanaseoby xoxo
alice in wonderland
Thursday, June 19 | 0Comment

So like, i had English today and the teacher asked us to do a continuous essay, specifically a narrative essay, the one that i usually do. The question is: Write a story ending with, "I shall never forget this day for the rest of my life." Enjoy another angst, thrilling and murderous story ^^




Alice in Wonderland

I was trapped. My eyes were covered with a thick, black cloth, not allowing me to see my surroundings. My arms and legs were tied to the chair I was sitting on. The rope was tied very tightly, there was no point in even trying to struggle out of it to escape because it was too strong. However, in my condition, I was still able to sense people surrounding me. My ears heard a loud, witch-like and maniacal laughter and my head immediately looked at the source of that sound. I could feel a devilish presence on my right and suddenly, a hand cupped my chin so hard that my chin would bruise. The loud cackle ached my ears but as it stops, the voice that replaced it sounded as innocent as a flower.

"Oh, dear Alice. You should not have came here alone and unarmed too. That curious side of yours will never disappear even when you have changed a lot throughout the years and have become more colder. That fun, bright personality of yours faded away after that terrible accident that killed your parents. But was it really an accident ? Or was your parents' death actually a murder ?", I felt myself tense up at this witch's words. I was able to recognize that voice anywhere but never would I ever think that such a sweet person turns out to be a nasty witch. It was like a horrible cupcake decorated with cream and sprinkles to cover up its awful taste. It hurt so much as reality slapped me right in the face.

The black cloth that has been covering my eyes have been removed and I was facing with this witch, the feeling of shock and hatred filled me even though I have already known the person behind the voice. "You witch !", I snarled as I leaned forward to bite her but she immediately backed off in reflex, already expecting that action of mine. She chuckled, shaking her head and wagging her index finger like a mother scolding her child. "Not really a good move there, Alice, darling. But I will forgive your behaviour just this once", she said with an intimidating smile plastered on that doll-like face.

She looked extremely different than the last time I saw her. Her hair was fiery red, no longer jet black. Her smile was nasty and intimidating, no longer bright and cheerful. Her clothes were dark, daring outfits, no longer beautiful, white dresses. And her heart. It was cold, black and evil, no longer pure and innocent. But all that she was before was just fake. It was all just for show.

"Tiffany, why are you even doing this ?", my voice shook in fear as I asked her. The corner of her lips curled upwards, bringing more fear to me. "Why, you ask ? Try asking yourself, your parents. Try asking those other rich, bratty and ungrateful bastards and their parents. They took my father away. They took my life away", that smile of hers was still on her face but her eyes changed, looking sad and lost, but it was gone as quickly as it came. "And that is why I planned to have my revenge on all of you. I've killed most of the others the past few weeks and you will be another sacrifice for tonight", I could feel my hands balling up into fists, my knuckles turning white, wanting so badly to throw a punch to this witch's face that deserves it.

"But torturing you before you die would be much more entertaining. So, let's have a little fun, shall we ?", Tiffany said and snapped her finger, and that evil grin still visible on her face. I looked to my left and at the horrible sight in front of me, my eyes widened. Kris, Tiffany's loyal boyfriend, brought Jessica and Kevin, both my best friends and both tied up, struggling to free their limbs and escape. Both of their mouths gaped open when they landed their eyes on me, shocked. "Alice !", Jessica shouted but all Kevin was able to do was to stare at me, wide-eyed obviously shocked. "Jessica ! K-Kevin !", I called for them, wanting to hug and protect them from this witch and her boyfriend. 

"Let go of us, you bitch ! What did we even do to you to deserve this ?!", Jessica boldly shouted at Tiffany when a slap from the witch suddenly landed on Jessica's cheek. "Shut that nasty mouth of yours, Jessica. That little mouth that have locked lips several times with your own step-brother. Disgusting", Tiffany snorted, earning a glare from Jessica who was trying to suppress the pain on her cheek. Fearful gasps escaped from Kevin's and my lips as a gun was pulled out by Tiffany, aiming it at Jessica's brain. Jessica kept glaring at Tiffany, wishing she had the power to kill people with her glare. "You know, I was actually planning to have Kevin as my first sacrifice tonight but you and your bitchy mouth made me change my mind", I breathed unevenly in fear.

Nothing could stop Tiffany now. Her heart was as black as coal and as cold as ice. Talking it out with her won't change her mind at all. Whatever Tiffany wants, she gets. Well, not this time. Tiffany pulled the trigger and the sound of the bullet being shot and piercing through a porcelain-like skin filled the room when more gasps were heard. Yes, there was a gunshot, but no, it wasn't from Tiffany. Instead, it was from Jessica's step-brother, Leo.

I looked at the ground, and the red haired vixen-like woman was already lying on the ground, unmoving. Her face pale white. Blood coming out from her head. Dead. I was unsure if I should still feel scared or feel relieved for having this witch dead after all her actions of killing the other heirs and heiresses of wealthy families with no mercy. In a blink of an eye, the doors of the room were kicked open and in came a group of policemen who immediately captured Kris and his men who were involved in Tiffany's diabolical plan before they could react and do anything.

Our limbs were finally freed and I immediately ran towards Kevin, throwing my body to hug him so tightly as if he was the only thing that could support me. My breathing became uneven and the next thing I knew, I was shedding tears on Kevin's shoulder. A feeling of fear mixed with lost, something I have never really shown to anyone ever since that accident that killed my parents. Kevin gently patted my back and caressed my hair softly, trying to soothe me. I pulled away slowly from his embrace, wiping my tears away silently. "It's okay, Alice. It is all over now", he assured me calmly.

I looked around me and shivered at the sight of Tiffany lying on the ground, dead, memories flashing back to the macabre series of murders that has happened the past few weeks. I was able to breathe normally again and so I heaved a sigh of relief, glad that it was all over and I won't receive news every night about the deaths of the heirs and heiresses again.  The witch has finally been defeated and me, Alice, is now able to escape the not-so-wonderful Wonderland through the rabbit hole. I shall never forget this day for the rest of my life. 

- THE END -






And so it involves killing again xD Hahah how did you enjoy it ? Was it good ? By that way, the story is a little based off of Der Marchenclub on AFF. You guys NEED to read it okay <3 If you could mark this, how much would you rate out of 50 marks. Count the contents, format, language and everything. I've decided that I should write stories that aren't cliche and having Mary-Sue or Gary-Stu or those kinds of stories. I'd like to try romcom once in a while but maybe next time. I guess i'm always writing angst cause my heart has become colder. Okay maybe not but maybe that's my specialty xD Wheeee peace out yo~


Updated: i received an A for this ouo She didn't give the marks tho sobs i only need da marks.

Labels: