wilted rose
ainil noordin





ainil noordin
bipolar af. graphic design at uitm lendu. mentally in italy and mentally ill too.

uitm lendu | gradient


wishlist » see TeenTop, HelloVenus & BTS
» go to Korea / Japan
» visit Venice / Rome / Milan / Florence in Italy
» get a graphics tablet
» learn to play violin
» get into university
» meet McFly


looking for anything





look back in time

secrets
forgive my soul


credits

Edited by hanna. Template were made by flwsdaisy. Image was taken from google and tutorial from wanaseoby xoxo
alone
Tuesday, June 17 | 0Comment

Tadaaaa the essay i did for my English paper in our Mid-Year Examination. I got 43 out of 50 marks for this, quite an improvement xD The question was "Write a story about being alone." so i thought of an angst story and it resulted to this. Enjoy ^^''




Alone

I was woken up by the sound of the alarm ringing in my ears. While yawning widely, my body sprawled in bed, I reached out weakly to stop the horrid noise coming from my digital alarm clock set on my bedside table. I could feel the warmth of the sun gleaming through the blinds of my window against my skin. Slowly, I opened my eyes, adjusting to the bright daylight, as if I was a vampire burnt in the sunlight. I sat up on bed, still wondering what dream I had last night that made me overslept. It was 9 o'clock in the morning but I usually wake up at half past seven. Odd.

Somehow, the aura around me makes me feel like no one is here. I tried to ignore that feeling and put on my house slippers, peeking our from my bedroom door. The house seemed dark and no one was home. I guess they went out shopping without me. I grabbed my strength again and headed to the bathroom, taking a nice and warm shower, washing away my weird feeling of anxiety. After stepping out of the bathroom, I put on my casual clothing, a maroon shirt of the band Rolling Stones, and a pair of black jeans accompanied with converse sneakers. I took less time in styling my hair today in just putting it in a messy but simple bun. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and was satisfied with how I look for today.

Running down the stairs step by step, I called out for my mom again just to make sure if anybody else is home. However, I got no answer and headed straight to the kitchen, engulfing down some of my favourite cereal, Trix, mixed with some cornflakes, Finishing my breakfast, I decided to call my best friend, Mary-Kate. Maybe she would like to spend some quality time with me. I waited after three rings, but there was still no answer. All I got was the voicemail machine, "Sorry, the number you have dialed cannot be contacted. Please leave a message after the beep." The beeping sound made me slightly jolt out of surprise, then I ended the call and stepped out of the house. I made sure to lock the door with the spare house key my dad gave me just in case of an emergency or something.

This is peculiar. My neighbourhood seemed lonely and deserted. It usually gets lively around at this time of the day but there seemed to be no people around. I looked around and scanned the neighbourhood again for any sign of life, but not even a single bird or squirrel could be seen. My anxiety started to get worse as I walked around at the park in my neighbourhood. I looked at the swings at the playground but no kids was playing around. I wondered where everybody went.

I went back to my house and got the car key. Getting in the driver's seat, I drove out of my neighbourhood and went around the area. It was as if I was the only one living here. There was not a single car seen driving along the streets. I stopped by the supermarket called Walmart. The door was opened I heaved a sigh of relief. Maybe someone is in here. But once again letting my hopes down, I saw no living in this supermarket. No manager, no cashier, no customer, nobody at all. And that's when I started panicking.

I ran out of the supermarket and went back into the car. Trying to continue my search, I drove to the school, post office, the cinemas and even the mall that is very far away from my house. My search resulted in frustration. I started messing up my already-messy bun in anger. How is there nobody here ? Why am I alone ? What is going on ?

I wanted to drop down on my knees right there, but I was afraid. And I was not sure of what I was afraid of. But, the aura seemed gloomy, sinister, dull, wicked. My feet brought me to the car again as fast as it could. Panicking, I was struggling while putting in the car key. Finally, I turned my car key and the engine was on. Again, I drove around but this time, I decided to head back home. Eyes scanning the area around me in fear. My hands started shaking hard while steering the wheel. And my heart was thumping fast that I could not hear any other thing except for the loud beats of my heart.

Suddenly, I had a quick glimpse of a shadow on my right and then the world turned black. And red. All I could see was pitch black and a dark, thick red substance. Blood. I touched my forehead and could feel blood rushing down my face. With my fingers, I traced my forehead and could make out a large wound. It all hurts. There was so much pain suddenly seeping through all parts of my body. I could not move my limbs anymore, not could I speak and utter a word, not even a whisper. I tried to open my eyes again but I could only see a blurry view of the sunset. Then, my eyes fluttered shut and everything was blank and black. My death was calm but it was an agony. Especially when it was just me alone.

 -THE END-


Soooo how was it ? Lol again, i killed somebody in my essay, and that is myself xD
I don't even know why i keep killing people in my stories bhahaha i'm so evil. So i asked my teacher if she enjoyed reading my essay and she said "It was great ! I really enjoyed it." and i was like 'Wut, r u serious, mang. It's like an angst story, horror, thriller, something like that.' hahahah welp then. I got second highest in my class for English so yay for me \O/ Heheh bye hope you enjoyed that~

Labels: